Do you want to install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A2. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Mi A2 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Xiaomi Mi A2 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi A2 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2160 Pixels|
|Screen Size||5.99 inches|
|Protected By||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Internal Memory||32/64/128 GB|
|Expandable Up to||No microSD support|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 12MP + 20 with f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|
|Front||20 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3010 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Type C USB|
|Dimensions||158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware Collections:
|V10.0.8.0.PDIMIXM||Recovery ROM| Fastboot|
|V10.0.7.0.PDIMIXM||Recovery ROM| Fastboot|
|V10.0.5.0.PDIMIXM||Recovery ROM| Fastboot|
||OTA Download | Fastboot ROM|
||OTA Download | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.ODIMIFE||OTA Download | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.ODIMIFE||OTA Download | Recovery ROM
Thanks to yshalsager
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Xiaomi Mi A2
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Xiaomi Mi A2 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Mi A2:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Mi A2, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.Guide to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Device
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.