Xiaomi has recently unveiled its new smartphone i.e., the Mi Note 10 Lite. This is the premium mid-range smartphone from the brand. It sports a 6.47-inch AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, 6 or 8GB of RAM, 64 or 128GB storage, 64MP quad rear camera setup, 16MP front camera, 5260mAh battery, and runs on Android 10. If you’re using the Mi Note 10 Lite or planning to buy it, you should check out this article for once. Here we have shared the list of all Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware which you can use to revert back to stock ROM or fix many bugs.
It’s worth mentioning that the Mi Note 10 Lite only launched in Europe and Asia region which includes China, Hong Kong, and India. We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux and can easily be customized or tweaked. Most Android users only love the OS due to its customizations only. However, improper way of customizations or flashing incompatible files can cause your device to brick easily. In some cases, installing the Custom Firmware, Root, or mod files may slow down the device performance or bring any other software issues. But you can easily fix all of the software-related issues or boot loop issues by installing the Stock ROM again on your device.
If you’re using the Mi Note 10 Lite and facing any issues like software performance decrease, battery draining, slow charging, network issue, app force close, and more, flash the Stock Firmware. Here we have shared all the update lists, pre-requirements, and installation steps below. But before going to the topic, check out the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specifications and Stock Firmware advantages below.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications: Overview
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite features a 6.47 inches AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a waterdrop style notch. The display comes with an optical in-display fingerprint scanner, and an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, a screen to body ratio of 87.8 percent, HDR10, it can blow up to 430 nits, a pixel density of 398 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), and gets protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Underneath the device, it sports the popular Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC that is built on the 8nm process. It has an octa-core setup and includes two Kryo 270 Gold cores that clocks at 2.2GHz, and six Kryo 270 silver cores that clock at 1.8GHz. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 618. Further, the chipset pairs with 6, and 8GB of RAM, and 64, and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Like the premium devices, it can’t be expanded via a micro SD card slot. The device runs on MiUi 11 on top of Android 10.
Talking about the cameras, the Mi Note 10 Lite sports a quad rear camera setup that is housed in a vertical setup. The setup includes a primary 64MP sensor with an aperture value of f/1.9, PDAF, and Laser AF. It pairs with an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.2 and a 2MP macro sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. Finally, it comes with another 5MP depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. It supports Quad-LED flash and comes with all other features that a smartphone needs. To the front, it comes with a 16MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.5.
The Mi Note 10 Lite packs a 5,260mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging tech. The phone comes in three color options like Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Nebula Purple. Sensors on board include proximity, light, accelerometer, gyro, and compass.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, and USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Both the front and rear gets protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone also gets support for face unlocks other than the fingerprint scanner.
Mi Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware
The Stock Firmware of Xiaomi devices (MIUI) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offers better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations and functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, boot loops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your Mi Note 10 Lite, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade Mi Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on Mi Note 10 Lite
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of Mi Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
- V188.8.131.52.SFNEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.SFNTRXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Turkey Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.SFNRUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.SFNMIXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.SFNTRXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Turkey Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.SFNMIXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.SFNRUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.SFNEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.SFNTRXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Turkey Stable ROM –Recovery ROM
- V188.8.131.52.SFNMIXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RFNMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RFNMIXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RFNTRXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RFNMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RFNMIXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RFNEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RFNRUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RFNEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RFNEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RFNMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RFNTRXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Turkey Stable ROM –Recovery ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RFNTRXM- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Turkey Stable ROM –Recovery ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RFNEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM –Download
- V22.214.171.124.RFNMIXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM –Download
- V188.8.131.52.QFNRUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM –Download
- V220.127.116.11.QFNEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.QFNMIXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.QFNRUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.QFNRUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.QFNEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.QFNMIXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Mi Note 10 Lite. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.