The year 2019 has been great so far for Xiaomi including the launch of MIUI 11, the remarkable Mi Note 10 series, the Redmi Note 8 series, and plenty more. Now, talking about the Mi Note 10, it’s the latest camera beast smartphone from Xiaomi that offers 108MP Quad cameras. There are a total of five cameras including four rear cameras and a single selfie camera. With the help of Pixel Binning technology and enhanced AI, the images come out great with nice-looking colors. Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Stock Firmware Collections with a complete step-by-step guide to install the firmware manually.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your Mi Note 10 again depends on the model number.
Mi Note 10 5G Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 sports a 6.47-inch Full-HD+ curved OLED display. Under the hood, it’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset and has Adreno 618 graphics. The handset features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It features a single 32MP selfie camera on the front side with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
It has a 108MP primary rear camera with an f/1.7 lens (wide), a 20MP camera with an f/2.2 lens (ultra-wide), a 12MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens (telephoto), a 5MP telephoto lens (upscaled to 8MP), and a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4). The rear camera setup features HDR, Laser AF, PDAF, OIS, and Quad-LED dual-tone flash.
The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. The device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Infrared port, USB Type-C port, FM radio, etc. It features an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyro, proximity, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mi Note 10.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mi Note 10 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Stock Firmware Collections:
- V188.8.131.52.RFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.RFDIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.RFDCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.RFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.RFDCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.RFDEUXM: Europe Stable ROM: Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.RFDRUXM: Russia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.RFDIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.RFDIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.RFDRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.RFDEUXM: Europe Stable ROM: Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.RFDRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.RFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.RFDEUXM: Europe Stable ROM: Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.RFDIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.RFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.QFDEUXM: Europe Stable ROM: Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.QFDIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM: Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QFDRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.QFDRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.QFDMIXM: Global Stable ROM: Download Page
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Mi Note 10. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 10, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro and root it
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 [GCam 7.2 version]
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Solutions; Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 WiFi Problems and Fixes