Back in 2018, Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO was launched with its first phone POCO F1. The phone’s aggressive pricing with flagship-level hardware was its selling point. Recently, POCO launched the POCO F2 Pro. The phone is again backed with some flagship-level hardware, and the price is half of the other flagship killer phones. The point where the phone misses out very little and gives in more just makes it a very much appealing deal for buyers.
If you’re using the Poco F2 Pro or planning to buy it, you should check out this article for once. Here we have shared the list of all Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Stock Firmware which you can use to revert back to stock ROM or fix many bugs.
It’s worth mentioning that the Poco F2 Pro only launched in Europe and Asia region which includes China, Hong Kong, and India. We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux and can easily be customized or tweaked. Most of the Android users only love the OS due to its customizations only. However, improper way of customizations or flashing incompatible files can cause your device to brick easily. In some cases, installing the Custom Firmware, Root, or mod files may slow down the device performance or bring any other software issues. But you can easily fix all of the software-related issues or bootloop issues by installing the Stock ROM again on your device.
If you’re using the Poco F2 Pro and facing any issues like software performance decrease, battery draining, slow charging, network issue, app force close, and more, flash the Stock Firmware. Here we have shared all the update lists, pre-requirements, and installation steps below. But before going to the topic, check out the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro specifications and Stock Firmware advantages below.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Specifications: Overview
The POCO F2 Pro looks identical to Redmi K30 Pro, and the is almost similar in terms of hardware as well. The POCO F2 Pro has the Qualcomm’s latest 5G processor Snapdragon 865 coupled with highspeed LPDDR5 RAM of 6 to 8 GB, and the top-end 256 GB variant comes with ultrafast UFS 3.1 storage option. It has a powerful Adreno 650 GPU alongside a new liquid cooling 2.0. On top of that, the phone also features a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
The phone has an aluminum frame with a glass body at the back, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. POCO F2 Pro has 6.67 inches of 1080p super AMOLED screen, which also happens to have HDR10+ certification. The screen has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and comes with a pixel density of 395 Pixels per inches (PPI). It has an in-display optical fingerprint scanner. The front camera is a pop-up mechanism so, there’s no distraction on the screen, and the screen-to-body ratio is around 87%. The screen is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The POCO F2 Pro runs Android 10 on top of MIUI 11 out of the box. It has its own POCO launcher as well. The phone has a dual sim option as well. The battery is around 4700 mAh, which can be fully charged from 0-100% in about 63 minutes from the proprietary 30w charger that comes within the box. It weighs around 219 grams. The phone is IP53 splash-resistant, meaning you cannot dunk in the water in any way.
As far as the camera is concerned the POCO F2 Pro features a quad camera setup consisting of a 64 MP main camera, then 5 MP telephoto Macro lens, which is followed by a 13 MP ultrawide lens with a 123° field of view and at the end there’s a 2 MP depth sensor. It has a DUAL-LED dual-tone flash along with HDR support. The phone can record 8K video at 24 or 30 fps and 4K at 60 fps along with 1080 at 30/60/120/240fps. The phone also has a slo-mo video recording option, which records at 1080p@960fps. POCO F2 Pro features a gyro-based EIS for the stabilization of videos. On the front, POCO F2 Pro sports a massive 20MP pop-up camera. The front camera also sports 120fps slow-motion video recording capability.
The phone has WIFI 6 dual-band and Bluetooth 5.1. It also packs a dual-band A-GPS and NFC for payments using Google Pay. POCO F2 Pro has all the necessary required sensors like proximity, gyro, compass. The phone has been launched for 499€ and comes in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Gray color options.
Poco F2 Pro Stock Firmware
The Stock Firmware of Xiaomi devices (MIUI) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offer better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While the Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations, functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your Poco F2 Pro, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade Poco F2 Pro Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on Poco F2 Pro
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of Poco F2 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
- V220.127.116.11.SJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.SJKEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.SJKEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.SJKEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.SJKTRXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Turkey Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.SJKIDXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Indonesia Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.SJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.SJKRUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.SJKIDXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Indonesia Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.SJKEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.SJKTRXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Turkey Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.RJKEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.RJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.RJKEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.RJKCNXM- MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.RJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.RJKEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.RJKEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.RJKEUXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJKRUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.QJKMIXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.QJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJKIDXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Indonesia Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.QJKEUXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.QJKMIXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJKEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Download
- V188.8.131.52.QJKMIXM – MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM – Download
- V220.127.116.11.QJKCNXM – MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM – Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJKEUXM – MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Poco F2 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.