On this page, we have shared all the Redmi 4X Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a Mi Flash tool software, which can help flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy.
This process helps if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Device Overview
Xiaomi Redmi 4X features a 5.0-inches display with 720 x 1280 pixels with a screen resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor and 2/3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory, which can also be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Xiaomi Redmi 4X comes with a 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Flash Files
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 9 v7.11.6||7.1||Global Beta ROM||Download|
|MIUI 9 7.10.19||7.1||Global Beta||Download|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52||9.0||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||7.1||China Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 10.1.1.0||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 9.2.3||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 7.7.7||7.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52||6.0.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||6.0.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||6.0.1||Global Stable ROM||Download|
Guide to Install Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock Firmware :
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Redmi 4X Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Instructions to Install Using Updater
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4X to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Redmi 4X Internal Storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package. ‘
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Instructions to Install via Fastboot
- Download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
I hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on Installing MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4X in the comment section below.