If you have bought this device and still not received a new update on your device, then this guide is for you. Here, we will share all the latest Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet).
If you have not received any new updates to the device recently, then follow up on our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. To do that, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version is available, you can grab it.
Firmware Details and Download
How to Install MIUI Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install them on the PC
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI Russia Stable ROM on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.