ZTE launched their new device called ZTE nubia Z18 mini, but the Mini doesn’t make any sense. The phone is physically large and packing some pretty hefty specs. The ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini comes with a 5.7-inch display, Snapdragon 660 chipset, 6GB of RAM, and either 64GB or 128GB of storage. Do you want to install Stock ROM on ZTE nubia Z18 mini? then, you are at the right place.
Here we will share all the latest ZTE nubia Z18 mini Stock Firmware Collections. So we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on ZTE nubia Z18 mini. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the ZTE nubia Z18 mini stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest ZTE nubia Z18 mini Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick ZTE nubia Z18 mini back to the previous working condition.
ZTE nubia Z18 mini Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2160 Pixels|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches|
|Protected By||Gorilla Glass protection|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo with Nubia OS|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Up to||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 24MP (f/1.7 aperture) + 5MP primary camera|
|Front||8 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Hybrid Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Dimensions||148 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of ZTE nubia Z18 mini Stock Firmware Collections:
|File Name||Download Links|
Version v2.06 Nubia FirmwareDownload Here - V2.18
This software is the shipping version which comes out of the box.
- Please refer to the [Nubia UI SD card upgrade guide] for the detailed upgrade process of the SD card upgrade package.
- Please make sure that the mobile phone is fully charged and back up the mobile phone data before upgrading (recommended to use the backup software) to avoid the upgrade process. The data of the mobile phone is lost.
- Before upgrading, please cancel all kinds of screen locks. During the upgrade process, please lay the phone flat, and do not touch the screen at will, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have obtained root permission, please remove it. Root privileges, restore the normal version status and restore the factory settings before upgrading, otherwise, it will easily lead to upgrade failure;
- If you encounter problems before and after the upgrade, please refer to [nubia UI common FAQ];
- encountered in use Questions can be answered in the feedback section of the forum product
Steps to Install ZTE nubia Z18 mini Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE nubia Z18 mini is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Nubia Flash Tool: Download and Install the Nubia Emergency Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Nubia USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
You can follow the same firmware link for the guide to install Stock firmware on ZTE nubia Z18 mini.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install:Guide to Install Update any Nubia Devices using Nubia Emergency Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE nubia Z18 mini successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.