Minecraft Dungeons contains many different Runes that players can discover in the game. There are a total of 9 different Runes in the game scattered throughout the different levels and locations of Minecraft Dungeons. These Runes will give you access to secret levels in the game. However, finding them all on your own is going to be one heck of a challenge!
However, you can tackle the challenge with this guide and we’ll pinpoint to you the locations of all 9 Runes in the game. Before you can get these, however, you’ll need to complete and finish through the game at least once. As for finding the Runes, we recommend you to play the game again on a low difficulty. So without any further ado, let’s look deeper into all secret Rune locations in Minecraft Dungeons.
All secret Rune locations in Minecraft Dungeons
- Creeper Woods: head left from freeing the villagers to a wooded area. The place will have a flat stone floor and gravel for your identification. You’ll find a switch in the gravel that opens a hidden door. Go through it and you’ll find the Rune.
- Cacti Canyon: Progress through the level until you get an objective to retrieve a golden key. Find a gated area at the bottom left side and clear through the enemies that come at you. You see some palm trees here. Approach the one that’s most close to the stone wall and interact with the switch behind it. This will open a secret entrance, go through it and you’ll find the second Rune.
- Soggy Swamp: Reach the end of the level by defeating the boss. Then, head through the gateway to an area of a large pillar stone with mushrooms. Once you get here, you see a prompt. Press the button respective to the prompt and an entrance to the third Rune will appear.
- Pumpkin Pastures: After you pass the first house that’s on fire, climb up the large hill to your right that meets at a stone wall. As you run by the second house on the right, you see yourself walking along ramparts. At the far end of the wall, you find some crates, which is your token to the fourth Rune.
- Redstone Mines: Progress through the level until you get the objective to free villagers for the second time. Go to the northern wall and walk right. Move right along this wall and you’ll start descending down. Here, you’ll see some Redstone Crystals. Find the crystals near a lantern and you’ll find a switch among them – your ticket to the fifth Rune.
- Fiery Forge: Progressing through the level, you’ll reach a door. Enter this door and run down the left direction to a dead Redstone Golem. You’ll find a lever in the back corner, switch it, and your entrance to the next Rune will open.
- Deset Temple: Progress through the level until you get an objective to find a golden key. In the room that this golden key is hidden, you’ll find a level in the top right corner. Approach and it will take you to the next Rune.
- Highblock Hall: Progress through the level and go to the village as you head out of the hall. Go through the village and head in the right direction, go up some stairs, and get to the stone wall below some stained windows glasses. You’ll see the portal to the next Rune right here.
- Obsidian Pinnacle: Progress through the level and you’ll reach a large library. Enter the library, head straight to the northern end, and interact with one of the books on the bookshelf. This will show you a passageway to the last of the Runes.
Summing up our guide, there are a total of 9 Runes in the game that you can find scattered throughout the different levels and locations of the game. To access these, you first need to complete the entire game on the default overall difficulty of the game. Once you do that, simply follow the guide above and you’re set! That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.
- How to Beat the Redstone Golem in Minecraft Dungeons?
- Beating Endermen in Minecraft Dungeons: Tactics & Strategies
- How to Beat Arch Illager in Minecraft Dungeons?
- How to Solve the Puzzles in Soggy Caves in Minecraft Dungeons?
- Best Enchantments in Minecraft Dungeons
- How to Open Gates in Creepy Crypt in Minecraft Dungeons?