The Mount and Blade franchise are one of the most popular strategy role-playing games out there in the gaming industry. The second iteration in the franchise, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a strategy action role-playing video game developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, which is a stand-alone expansion pack for the 2008 game Mount & Blade.
In Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, some players face a number of issues in the game ranging from Failure to start the process to initialize Steam API and missing files error. If you face any of the above issues, read on to find out more.
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: Fix Lag Shuttering, Crashing on Launch or FPS drop issue
Fix: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Stuck on loading screen
Fix: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Black Screen After Startup
Fix: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Low FPS Drops on PC | Increase Performance
Fix: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue on PC
Fix: Bannerlord 2 Crashing or Not Loading on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S
Fix: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Failure To Start Process Error
One of the most common issues players gets while playing the game is “Failure to start the process for Mount and Blade Bannerlord. Access is denied. (0x5)” error. To fix this, follow the given steps:-
- Right-click on Steam.exe
- Click on Properties
- Go to the compatibility tab
- Select Run this program as administrator and click apply then Ok
- Go to the game’s folder and follow the above steps for Mount And Blade II Bannerlord’s exe file and Launcher.exe file
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Unable to initialize Steam API Error
This is another issue that is caused by insufficient privileges. You need to grant admin rights click in the above fix. If it is still not fixed, follow the given steps:-
- Go to Start
- Type Allow an app through firewall
- Click on Allow an app through firewall
- Make sure you have the box ticked for both public and private network and then click on Ok
- Start the game
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Missing Files Error
This error is mostly caused when you have missing “.dll” files in your system. The fix for this is, however, very simple. Just go to the site for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables and download the latest version and install it. You can find them here.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Failure To Start Process, Unable to initialize Steam API, Missing Files error. If you need any other help regarding the game or any other game out there, do let us know in the comments section below, and we will help you out.
- Fix Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Cannot Save Game File issue
- Fix Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Crash on Startup or Unable to Start Game.
- How To Own A Settlement In Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord
- The Best Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Mods
- Best Archers Unit in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord