On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware flash file on your BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. Well, the device is based on Android 10 Q which is powered by the Spreadtrum processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on BLU G50 Mega, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the BLU G50 Mega Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from BLU G50 Mega
- You can fix the boot loop issue on BLU G50 Mega
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on BLU G50 Mega
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot BLU G50 Mega
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore BLU G50 Mega back to Factory State
How to Install BLU G50 Mega Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your BLU G50 Mega, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: BLU G50 Mega
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and BLU USB Drivers
BLU G50 Mega Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BLU_G0390WW_V10.0.04.00_GENERIC_19-11-2020_1249.zip
Android Version: 10 Q
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware file on your BLU G50 Mega device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.