Are you using the new Infinix Hot 9 (X655, X655C, X655D) as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Infinix Hot 9. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10 and is powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Infinix Hot 9. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C Firmware Flash File | Infinix X655D Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Infinix Hot 9
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Infinix Hot 9 MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Follow This Tutorial
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Infinix Hot 9.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Infinix Hot 9 via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Infinix Hot 9 via Miracle Box Tool:
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C, X655D MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.