Did you accidentally brick your Infinix Hot 9 X680 device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680 device. Since Infinix Hot 9 X680 is a MediaTek soc based device, we need to use SP Flash tool to flash the stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680 will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issue, software issues or performance issues.
The Infinix Hot 9 features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution. This results in a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9, a pixel density of 266 Pixel Per Inch, a screen to body ratio of 82.8 percent, and as every screen does it can produce 16M colors.
Coming to the internals, the Infinix Hot 9 sports the MediaTek Helio A25 SoC. This is the one that we haven’t seen on many smartphones out there. The Helio A25 is built on the 12nm process and has an octa-core setup which includes four Cortex A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and the other four clocked at 1.5GHz. To the GPU side, this SoC pairs with the PowerVR GE8320. The device runs on its own XOS 6.0 that is based on Android 10. Talking about the memory options available. It is available in 2, 3, and 4GB of RAM versions. And in 32, 64, 128GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680:
Installing stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680 is an easy process by using SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Infinix Hot 9 X680:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix Hot 9 X680.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Firmware File: Download / Mirror [Infinix_Hot_9_X680_MT6761_V290_200521.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 9 X680
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 9 X680, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Infinix Hot 9 X680
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 9 X680
After downloading the firmware file for Infinix Hot 9 X680, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Infinix Hot 9 X680.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Infinix Hot 9 X680 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!