Are you using the new Infinix Zero 8i (mode supported X687B ) as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Infinix Zero 8i X687B. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10 and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Infinix Zero 8i. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Infinix X687B Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Infinix USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Infinix Zero 8i
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Infinix Zero 8i MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Infinix Zero 8i.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Infinix Zero 8i via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Infinix Zero 8i via Miracle Box Tool:Follow This Tutorial
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Infinix Zero 8i X687B MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.