In this guide, we will show you how to bypass the FRP on the Realme 8 5G (RMX3241) smartphone. As we know, the Realme 8 5G was launched in India with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC processor and triple rear cameras. The smartphone comes with a 90Hz screen refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate and packs a 5,000mAh battery. While the handset runs on Android 11 out of the box.
If you are someone who has lost the Google account information to access your device after a factory reset, then this guide is for you. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is enabled automatically when you add the Google account to your device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
- This guide works only on Realme 8 5G (RMX3241). Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Realme 8 5G (RMX3241) Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Realme USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Realme 8 5G
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove the FRP lock on the Realme 8 5G MediaTek-powered device via the SP Flash tool.
You can watch our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Realme 8 5G.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass the FRP lock on Realme 8 5G via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass the FRP lock on Realme 8 5G via Miracle Box Tool
We hope you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Realme 8 5G (RMX3241). If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.