An iPhone without the web is an iPad – which isn’t what we signed up for. Sometimes the cell network really is down but sometimes it is not and that is what makes this such a frustrating issue to troubleshoot. Details after the break.
Unfortunately, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or other problems often prevent a smartphone from getting online. Here, in this article, we have discussed the simplest and straightforward methods to Fix Cellular Data Issue on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
Many users have found that cellular data not performing on iPhone 13. and therefore the problems can present in these ways: the iPhone can’t transmit any data or access to the web when connected to a cellular network, or some apps can’t hook up with the cellular data or the Cellular Data button is grayed out and cannot be toggled on. If you’re unlucky to experience such cellular data transmission or internet connection issues in iOS 13, you’ll find the solutions with tips we’ll outline below.
Data and voice are separate services on your iPhone so you would possibly easily be ready to make phone calls and send/receive SMS but when it involves using anything like Safari, Mail, or apps that require the web, you’re dead. (And seeing those full bars and being dead is particularly frustrating, like when you’re Wi-Fi router is functioning but your internet connection is down!)
The first step when fixing a drag is to seek out out what the matter is. we’d like to isolate the malfunctioning a part of the equation so we will specialize in that. First of all, let’s confirm that you simply really can’t access the web in the least. attempt to do that a couple of different ways: refresh Mail and see if you get any new emails; open Twitter; browse a couple of listings within the App Store; attempt to open new sites in any additional web browsers you’ve also as Safari.
If you are able to try to other things that need internet access but still can’t open sites in Safari, the matter is with Safari, not together with your connection. Jump to the ‘Safari not working’ section below. (On the opposite hand, if Safari is ok but some random app is refusing to attach, then that app is that the problem, and you ought to try closing it down and restarting, checking for an update and contacting the app maker’s support facility.)
Steps to Fix Cellular Data Issue on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
It’s quite obvious or natural that the cellular data might stop working due to technical issues or network congestion for a while. But if it exists for all the time or very frequently then you need to fix this issue as early as possible.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone
- Press the Volume Up key quickly and release it.
- Then press the Volume Down key and release it.
- Next, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the device to boot completely.
2. Refresh your Internet Connection
- Head over to the iPhone Settings > select Mobile Data > turn off the toggle.
- Wait for around 10-15 seconds and then turn it on.
- Now, check the cellular data issue is fixed or not.
3. Use Airplane Mode
- Go to the device Settings > turn on the Airplane Mode toggle.
- It will disable all the connections > wait for a couple of seconds and turn off the Airplane mode again.
- Reboot your iPhone 11.
4. Reset Network Settings
- Tap on the Settings > General > tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- If asked, enter the passcode and confirm it.
- Reboot the iPhone and check the cellular data performance.
5. Reinstall the SIM Card to fix iPhone no service error
You should reinstall the SIM card to refresh the cellular network.
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Use the SIM ejector pin and gently push the SIM ejector pin to eject the SIM tray from the iPhone.
- Next, pull out the SIM card from the tray > clean the SIM using a cloth and reinsert it.
- Finally, push the SIM tray properly into the device again.
- Reboot your handset.
Now, you can check the mobile data by turning it on whether it’s working fine or not.
6. Perform Factory Reset
- Launch the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Tap on General > Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Next, tap to confirm reset all content and settings.
- Once done, your device will reboot.
Finally, you can check your iPhone whether the cellular data is working perfectly or not.
That was it, this was the easiest way to Fix Cellular Data Issue on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus. Are you facing any problems and issues with your iPhone 8 Series? Then there is nothing to worry about, we have an article dedicated to iPhone 8’s issues and guides. Here is the iPhone 8 Troubleshooting Guide. Although it’s rare, some cases of the issues on Apple devices may have bad hardware as the origin. If a factory reset won’t help in fixing your issue, visit your local Apple Store or Service Center so a qualified technician can examine the hardware. If needed, they may send it in for repair or replacement.
Do you own an iPhone 8, or any Apple device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Poco are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Force Restart the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- How to Fix ‘A device attached to the system is not functioning’ Error on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- How to Fix OTA Software Update Failed Error on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- How to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- How to Use Ultra Wide-Angle Camera on iPhone 8 Plus
- How to remove SIM card from iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- How to set up and use AirPods with the new iPhone 8 plus