As the fans of Pokemon Sword and Shield already got their hands on the Isle of Armor DLC, they get to catch 100 of the returning Pokemon to the game. Out of these, Clauncher is a much talked Pokemon. Clauncher is a Sword exclusive Pokemon as opposed to Skrelp, which is a shield exclusive Pokemon. Now that Clauncher is here, the fans are all struggling to grab this Pokemon.
In this guide today, we’ll take you through everything that’ll help you find Clauncher in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor. We’ll go through its habitat location as well as the weather condition that it likes to appear in Pokemon Sword and Shield. So without any further, let’s see where to find Clauncher in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor.
Where to Find Clauncher in Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor
Just like the exclusive shield Pokemon Skrelp in Pokemon Shield, the Clauncher is the exclusive one for Pokemon Sword. Just like Skrelp, the Clauncher also doesn’t have any specific weather conditions that it spawns too. Hence, catching the Clauncher in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor is easy. Now that we know about its weather condition, let’s dive deeper into its possible habitat locations.
If it’s the Clauncher that you’re looking to catch, then the possible locations that this particular Pokemon spawns at are the Insular Sea, the Workout Sea, the Stepping-Stone Sea, and the Honeycalm Sea. Just like Skrelp in Pokemon Shield, you also stand the chance to find Clauncher through Raid Dens. Having a spawn rate of barely 5%, finding it will take some time so keep at it.
- Where to find Scizor in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor
- Where to Find Azurill in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor
- How to Get Pinsir in Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor
- Where to Find Emolga in Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor
- Where to Find Shinx in Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor
- How to Catch Larvesta in Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor
- All Alolan Diglett Locations in Pokémon Sword and Shield: The Isle of Armor
- Pokémon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor: How to catch 3 fast Slowpoke
Having an encounter rate of roughly 5%, getting yourself to Clauncher, and encountering it will literally break your fingers. This is mostly due to the fact that Clauncher is a Sword exclusive Pokemon. Despite the fact that catching it takes time, the work you put will really do pay off. With that, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.