Want to flash the firmware file on Ctroniq Snook W70, then you are in the right place. In this guide, you can flash the stock firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your device. Yes! With this guide, you can resolve problems such as WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, resolve lag or bad performance, and also fix any software-related problems.
To flash the firmware file on Ctroniq Snook W70, we are using the Rockchip Flash Tool as this device is powered by Rockchip RK3126C SoC. We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Ctroniq Snook W70. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantage of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Ctroniq Snook W70 firmware flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Ctroniq Snook W70
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Ctroniq Snook W70
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Ctroniq Snook W70
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Ctroniq Snook W70
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Ctroniq Snook W70 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Ctroniq Snook W70
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Rockchip Flash Tool
- Processor: Rockchip RK3126C processor
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Ctroniq Snook W70 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on Ctroniq Snook W70, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Ctroniq Snook W70
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Rockchip Batch Tool and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: Ctroniq_Snook_W70_V2.1-20200218
File Size: 1.5 GB
OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Step-1 First of all, download and extract Rockchip flash tools.
Step-2 Open the flash tool and connect your device using a USB cable, click the “Upgrade” button.
Step-3 In the next table, select the firmware you have downloaded
Step-4 Click the Flash/Upgrade button to start the upgrade process:
Wait for some time to finish the installing process. It can take few minutes to complete the installation
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Ctroniq Snook W70 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.