Last updated on May 10th, 2020 at 01:02 am
Epic Games, Inc. Is industry related to video games, founded in the year 1991 in Potomac, Maryland, United States. The epic games instigate by Tim Sweeney having headquarters is in cray, north Carolina. Epic Games provide top-notch service throughout the globe. Its paramount products are Unreal Engine, Epic Game Store, Unreal Series, Gears Of War Series, Fortnite.
The unreal engine, developed by Epic Games, is a commercially available game engine. The unreal engine also powers its internally developed video games like Fortnite as well as the unreal gears of war and infinity blade. Epic Games is mostly known for its fantastic game, such as ZZT, developed by its founder.
What is an EPIC account? Why is it mandatory?
It is a free account that accord you access to the various services offered by EPIC Games. Some of the games are free, while some are not. The only way you can play is if you have an epic games account, Fortnite needs epic games to account to play, as it utilizes the epic games launcher as well as API services.
How Epic Games Account Work With Fortnite
If you want to play Fortnite Battle Royale, players are required to register for an Epic Games account first. Users can either register at the Epic games website or might through the epic games launcher. You have to press the sign up button, and it will take you to the registration page. However, many users face difficulty in deactivating their epic games account. As they delete their Account, but an epic game account is automatically generated when they start to play Fortnite on Nintendo Switch, XBOX ONE or play station, and many other playing devices.
How To Delete Your Epic Games Account?
It is a bit bewildering task to delete epic games account from Fortnite. Because Fortnite doe not has its account system. Ideally, it relies on the epic games account to save games, user progress, purchase, and so on.
When you first played Fortnite, you had to log in on epic games account like any other Fortnite player. So, if you really want to delete your Fortnite data out-and-out, then you have to diminish the epic games account as well.
It is a permanent task to delete your epic account as you delete it once you have to make it new when you want to use it. So make sure before deleting your epic games account. If you just want a shatter, then do not use your epic games account and log in when you want to play.
Steps To Delete Your Epic Games Account
Now it is an easy as well as straightway to delete your Account, but in the past, you had to email the company directly and request for deletion of your Account.
- First and foremost, you have to visit epic games.com on any web browser.
- Now login to your Epic games account.
- After that, hover your mouse over your account name at the top right corner and select Account in the dropdown menu.
- Now, scroll down the page to the bottom of the page and click on REQUEST ACCOUNT DELETE.
- You will receive an Email from Epic games service, which has a security code for the confirmation of account deletion.
- Then, you have to enter that security code and click on confirm delete request.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen when you click on DONE.
- Your account deletion time can take up to 2 weeks.
What Happens When You Diminish Your Epic Games Account?
- All the progress in Fortnite will be diminished.
- You would not be able to play any game which you bought from epic games.
- Your friend’s list of epic games will be removed or deleted.
- If you have any downloadable content like Fortnite’s V-Bucks, it will also be erased.
So, in this way, you can quickly delete your EPIC account. Feel free to comment below if you have any suggestions are queries.