We have played many games on our smartphones. They have been an important part of many people’s lives. Whether it is an action game or racing game, we have played them for countless hours. We play games for enjoyment or just to kill our time. Some of us have also played games on Facebook or Messenger. Now, you may have seen that whenever you install a game, it ask us to link a Google or Facebook account. Usually, they ask for it so that they can store your in-game progress in that account.
They ask us to sign in through our existing Facebook account or sign up by creating a new Facebook account. Anyway, its always up to you to create a new account or to log in through the existing account. Now some of us can run into the issue of deleting our Facebook Game data or to unlink our Facebook account from a game. So in this article, we will tell you an easy way to delete your Facebook Game Data.
How To Delete Facebook Game Data
At some point, we may need to delete our Facebook Game data. Various games provide features to unlink from in-game options, but this is not the case with other games. So, in this case, you may need to delete your game data directly from your Facebook account. Alright, we are going to cover a simple and easy method which will help you in doing this. The process is quite simple and straightforward. Eventually, we will also learn about deleting our data on the games that we play.
Deleting Facebook Game Data from Account Setting
The easiest way to delete your Facebook game data is through the games and app sections in the account setting. So we will discuss this method in the below steps. Just follow all these correctly, and you will be able to delete your Facebook Game Data.
1. The first step is to log-in to your Facebook account from which you want to delete game data.
2. Now tap on down arrow on the top right side.
3. From there, open settings panel (same you can do in Facebook application also). As shown in the below image.
4. On the next screen, you will see some options. Open Apps and websites from the left panel. Note that if you want to delete instant games (the games which you play on Facebook or Messenger), then open the Instant Games option.
5. Now you will find the list of games that are linked with your Facebook account. By tapping on view and edit, you can see the info that you are sharing that app, although we don’t have to do anything with it.
6. Check the games from which you want to revoke access. Similarly, if you want to clear data from instant games, you have to follow the same steps.
7. Now after selecting the game, simply click on the remove button and wait for a second.
That’s all, and it will remove your account from its database. The same goes for deleting data of the instant games. Just follow all these steps clearly, and you will not face any problem.
Therefore, at the end of this article on How To Delete Facebook Game Data, we want to say that this process is very easy. We shared this simple method with you to sort your problem. From this, You can easily remove access from your Facebook account to your game. Also, in the same manner, you can delete the instant game data that you play.
Even though it removes your Facebook data from the game, you should also know that the developer may have access to your old information. In such a scenario, you can contact the developer to remove your old information.
We hope that you have learned to delete and remove Facebook game data from this article. Thank you, our readers, for reading this article.