Lenovo launched its latest Lenovo K10 Note in the end of the year 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie out of the boxes. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Lenovo K10 Note. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Lenovo K10 Note by using the QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Lenovo K10 Note. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo K10 Note Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo K10 Note
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo K10 Note
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo K10 Note
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo K10 Note
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo K10 Note back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo K10 Note
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K10 Note
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo K10 Note, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo K10 Note
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Lenovo USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
- L38111_ROW_Q00024.0_P_ROW_11.0.224_ST_191126_qpst: Download
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo K10 Note device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.