On this page, we have shared all the Oppo A33 (2020) CPH2137 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A33 CPH2137
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo A33 2020. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A33 2020 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A33
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A33
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo A33
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A33
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A33 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo A33 2020
- Model: CPH2137
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A33 CPH2137
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A33, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A33
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
·Added the April 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security
·Added the December 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A33 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolSteps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A33 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.