Looking to install the firmware file on Ulefone Note 8P? then you are at the right place. Ulefone Note 8P came out of the box with Android 10 and under the hood runs on a MediaTek processor. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on Ulefone Note 8P. To flash the firmware file, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Ulefone Note 8P back to the previous working condition.
Ulefone Note 8P Device Overview
The most important aspect of the smartphone is its display. Take a tough check out the Ulefone Note 8P display specifications. It is a 5.5 inches display offering a 442 x 960 pixels resolution. It uses IPS display technology. The pixel density of the screen comes bent be 192 PPI. The screen-to-body ratio of the smartphone is at 78.93 %, which may be a result of the Waterdrop notch and aspect ratio of 2.172:1 (20:9).
These days once we search for a smartphone to buy, the primary thing that we asked is about the small print of the camera. The Ulefone Note 8P comes with a dual rear camera setup, which incorporates a primary 8 MP resolution shooter with f/2 aperture and a secondary shooter with 2 MP resolution. Know that there’ll be a Dual LED flash for low light photography support. The selfie camera is of two MP resolution with an aperture of f/2.2. The front camera can record videos at 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 16 fps.
Coming to the internals on the Ulefone Note 8P, it comes powered by a MediaTek MT6737 processor, which is amid an ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. Talking about the RAM and storage, it comes with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. there’s an auxiliary storage option available and it supports auxiliary storage sort of microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. As far because biometric security cares, it doesn’t accompany a fingerprint sensor. We are mostly concerned about the battery life on our phones, the Ulefone Note 8P offers a 2700 mAh capacity non-removable battery. The connectivity features include two SIM slots with VoLTE, 4G, and 2G support. Further, it offers Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and Micro USB v2.0 ports. It supports a 3.5 mm audio jack. And it supports the latest Wi-Fi standards.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone Note 8P
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ulefone Note 8P
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ulefone Note 8P
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Ulefone Note 8P back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Ulefone Note 8P Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Ulefone Note 8P, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Ulefone Note 8P
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: GQ3091EF1_TE637_Ulefone_20210924_V19(Non-EU).zip
File Size: 1.3 GB
OS: Android 10
|Flash File Name: GQ3091EF1_TE637_Ulefone_EEA_20211012_V23(EU).zip
File Size: 1.3 GB
OS: Android 10
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Ulefone Note 8P, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Ulefone Note 8P
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Ulefone Note 8P device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.