If in case, you can’t connect to the Blizzard Battle.net client then there are chances of server downtime or maintenance process ongoing. According to the Blizzard support team, We couldn’t log you in: Error BLZBNTBGS80000011 typically appears whenever there is a maintenance process happening. However, in some cases, this particular issue can be caused by internet connectivity. If you’re also facing the same error then check this troubleshooting guide.
But sometimes it’s not possible to figure out what is happening or what’s the reason behind this issue for some of the players. While some affected players may also think that the error is only occurring to them and not others. Now, if you’re interested to fix the issue completely or get to know what’s the issue then check below.
Fix Blizzard We couldn’t log you in: Error BLZBNTBGS80000011
Before heading over to the BlizzardCS Twitter for the latest updates and info. However, if you’re facing connectivity or log-in issues then search for #battlenetdown on Twitter and you will get all the real-time reports or tweets related to Blizzard status.
Additionally, you can also follow the Blizzard Customer Support handle on Twitter for all the latest news. Whereas there is a popular downtime monitoring service available online called DownDetector. You can check the Battle.net downtime or outage status as well.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Blizzard App at first.
- Next, you should reset your network device properly.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, try to use a wired connection.
- Flush your DNS or renew the IP address.
- You can also temporarily disable the Windows Firewall and Antivirus program.
- Close all other background running applications like overlay apps or browsers etc.
- Make sure to update the graphics driver and Windows OS to resolve the issue.
Furthermore, you can contact Blizzard support team or forum for additional assistance. That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, feel free to ask in the comment below.