Overwatch is a first-shooter arcade hero game launched in 2015 with frequent patch updates become one of the popular video games right now. Now, talking about the patch update, the game has recently received a v1.48 patch update. However, these updates not only bring improvements and some features but also includes errors or bugs. Similarly, the Overwatch PS4 and Xbox console players are literally receiving BC-101 Error code while trying to launch the game. If you’re also one of them, check the fix here.
To be specific, this BC-101 Error Code is quite similar to the LC-2020 error code and appears while launching the Overwatch game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One consoles. The said error code can occur due to the server issue and it can be considered as a broken connection to the game server. As this is a generic error, we have a couple of possible solutions below that you should check out once.
How to Fix Overwatch BC-101 Error code
- First of all, make sure that the Overwatch game servers are active and up. You can check the official support page here.
- Affected players should also check their internet connection’s speed and stability.
- Next, ensure that the router configuration is properly set. If not, you should reset the network configuration of the router to its default mode.
- Then upgrade the router firmware to its latest version and check the game again.
- If the issue remains, you can go to the Blizzard technical support for further assistance.
For more queries, let us know in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned.