Wonder People has come up with a next-gen battle royale FPS game called ‘Super People’ for PC that has been released initially in December 2021. However, the game is in the CBT (Closed Beta Testing) phase so it obviously has some bugs or stability issues whatsoever. Meanwhile, some Super People players are unfortunate enough to encounter the GeeGee Launcher Not Opening issue on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC which is unexpected.
Whereas some affected players are reporting that whenever they try launching the Super People game on the PC via the Steam client, somehow the game doesn’t launch or throws the GeeGee Launcher crashing issue. In some cases, the GeeGee Launcher black screen issue is also bothering several Super People players which are quite frustrating. Now, if you’re also facing the same issue then you can check out this troubleshooting guide to resolve it easily.
Fix: GeeGee Launcher Crashing on PC
Fix: GeeGee Launcher Black Screen Issue
Fix: GeeGee Launcher Grey Screen Issue
Fix: Windows 11 Touchpad Gestures Missing
How to Fix Super People Can’t Change Graphics Settings Error
Download Dolby Audio Driver for Windows 11/10/8.1
Fix: Miracast Not Working on Windows 11 and 10
TranslucentTB Windows 11 Not Working, How to Fix?
- Fix: GeeGee Launcher Not Opening on Windows 10/11
- 1. Run the game as an administrator
- 2. Update Graphics Drivers
- 3. Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
- 4. Update Windows
- 5. Update Super People
- 6. Reinstall DirectX (Latest)
- 7. Force Run the Game in DirectX 12
- 8. Disable Windows Firewall or Antivirus Program
- 9. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
- 10. Perform a Clean Boot
- 11. Enable Windows Management Instrumentation Service
Fix: GeeGee Launcher Not Opening on Windows 10/11
If you don’t know yet, GeeGee Launcher is required to be opened and signed into the game account to successfully get into the Super People title. Even though you’re using the Steam client on your Windows PC, whenever you try to launch Super People, it’ll first open the GeeGee Launcher. Then you’ll have to sign in to the account or register for a new account. Only then you can proceed so make sure that you’re properly logging into the account first.
There may be several possible reasons behind such an issue that includes corrupted or missing game files, administrative access with the application, issues with the Windows Management service, outdated game version, corrupted GeeGee Launcher, corrupted or missing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, etc. Additionally, issues with the antivirus software blocking, outdated Windows version, outdated graphics driver, and more can cause crashing sometimes.
Fix: Unable To Install GeeGee Launcher From My PC
Fix: Super People Texture Not Loading in Game
How to Fix Super People Packet Loss
Fix: Super People High Ping or Latency Issue
How To Fix External Hard Drive I/O Device Error in Windows 11/10
How to Fix if 4K Videos Not Playing on Windows 11
Fix: Win+Shift+S Not Working on Windows 11/10
How To Fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed In Windows 10/11
1. Run the game as an administrator
Make sure to run the game exe file as an administrator to avoid user account control regarding privilege issues. You should also run the Steam client as an administrator on your PC. It’s also recommended to run the Steam client as an administrator with the same steps. To do this:
- Right-click on the Super People exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now, select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
2. Update Graphics Drivers
It’s always required to update graphics drivers on your Windows system to run all the programs smoothly. To do this:
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Access Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now, double-click on the Display adapters category to expand the list.
- Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- Select Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to change effects.
3. Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
If in case, there is an issue with the game files and somehow it gets corrupted or missing then make sure to perform this method to easily check for the issue. First of all, you should uninstall the GeeGee Launcher application from your PC before performing the repairing process. To do so:
- Go to Windows Settings by pressing Win+I keys > Click on Apps.
- Go to Apps & features > Find out the GeeGeeClient program from the list and click on it to select.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled completely.
- Reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Now, launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Super People from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer, and check whether the GeeGee Launcher not opening issue on the PC has been fixed or not.
How to Delete Display Cache in Windows 11
How to Fix Super People Phone Number Verification Code Error
Fix: Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen
How to Fix If Brightness Slider Missing on Windows 11 and 10
How to Fix Scanner Not Working Issue on Windows 11
Fix: Apple Magic Keyboard Not Showing Up in Windows 10 / 11
4. Update Windows
An outdated Windows OS build can cause issues with the system stability and performance of the programs. To do that:
- Press Windows + I keys to open up the Windows Settings menu.
- Next, click on Update & Security > Select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If there is a feature update available, select Download and install.
- It may take a while to complete the update.
- Once done, restart your computer to install the update.
5. Update Super People
If in case, you haven’t updated your Super People game for a while then make sure to follow the steps below to check for updates and install the latest patch (if available). To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library > Click on Super People from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- It may take some time to install the update > Once done, make sure to close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and then try launching the game again.
6. Reinstall DirectX (Latest)
You should try reinstalling the latest version of DirectX from the official Microsoft website on your PC/Laptop. You just need to download and install the DirectX installer package and run it. Keep in mind that you’ll require DirectX 12 or above to run the Super People game properly.
7. Force Run the Game in DirectX 12
If in case, your PC has installed DirectX 11 then make sure to follow the steps below to forcefully run DirectX 12 for the Super People game specifically.
- First, launch the Steam client > Go to LIBRARY.
- Locate and right-click on the Super People game.
- Click on Properties > Select GENERAL from the left pane menu > Type -dx12 under the Launch Options.
- Now, simply go back and launch the game. If prompted, click on the radio button next to the Play option of Super People.
8. Disable Windows Firewall or Antivirus Program
The chances are high enough that maybe your default Windows Defender Firewall protection or any third-party antivirus program is preventing the ongoing connections or game files to run properly. So, make sure to temporarily disable or turn off the real-time protection and firewall protection. Then you should try running the game to check if the GeeGee Launcher not opening on Windows 10/11 PC issue has been fixed or not. To do this:
- Click on the Start Menu > Type firewall.
- Select Windows Defender Firewall from the search result.
- Now, click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off from the left pane.
- A new page will open > Select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option for both the Private & Public Network Settings.
- Once selected, click on OK to save changes.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Similarly, you have to turn off the Windows Security protection too. Just follow the steps below:
- Press Windows + I keys to open the Windows Settings menu.
- Click on Update & Security > Click on Windows Security from the left pane.
- Now, click on the Open Windows Security button.
- Go to Virus & threat protection > Click on Manage settings.
- Next, you’ll need to simply turn off the Real-time protection toggle.
- If prompted, click on Yes to proceed further.
- Additionally, you can also turn off Cloud-delivered protection, Tamper protection if you want.
9. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Make sure to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime on your computer to fix multiple gaming issues or errors completely. To do that:
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard to open up the Start Menu.
- Type Apps & Features and click on it from the search result.
- Now, locate the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) in the list.
- Select each program and click on Uninstall.
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
- Once done, install it on your computer, and restart the system to change effects.
10. Perform a Clean Boot
Some of the apps and their services may start automatically while booting the system right away. In that case, those apps or services will definitely gonna use a lot of internet connection as well as system resources. If you’re also feeling the same, make sure to perform a clean boot on your computer to check for the issue. To do that:
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Go to the Services tab > Enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all > Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Now, go to the Startup tab > Click on Open Task Manager.
- The Task Manager interface will open. Here go to the Startup tab.
- Then click on the particular task which has a higher startup impact.
- Once selected, click on Disable to turn them off from the startup process.
- Do the same steps for each program that has a higher startup impact.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
11. Enable Windows Management Instrumentation Service
You should also try enabling the Windows Management Instrumentation Service may fix issues with the GeeGee Launcher crashing on the PC. To do this:
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type services.msc and hit the Enter key to open Services.
- Once the Services window will open, locate the ‘Windows Management Instrumentation’ from the list.
- Right-click on it and select Start > Go to your Steam Library and play the Super People game.
This is how you can fix the GeeGee Launcher Not Opening on Windows 10/11.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.