Did you delete your TikTok account by mistake, or even purposely, and now you want it back? Are you searching for how to recover your deleted TikTok account and all your followers and videos?
Don’t lose hope yet. It is possible to get your TikTok account back!! Let’s move right into discussing exactly what you can do if you have deleted your TikTok Account and now want to recover it.
First of all, you must understand the type of delete that occurred with your account. There are two stages of deletion. The First is the Deactivation Stage, and the second one is the Permanent Stage Deletion.
Deactivation (Temporary Deletion)
This is the first process any account goes through. Whenever your account is deleted either accidentally or intentionally, it is put into a deactivation stage.
Your TikTok account is put into deactivation for exactly 30 days (approximately one-month duration) from the date of deletion. In this 30 day period, your TikTok account can successfully be recovered! TikTok gives you 30 days to assure yourself that you really mean to delete your account.
Follow these simple steps to recover your deleted TikTok account on your phone:
- Launch the TikTok application on your phone.
- Tap on the prole (human-shaped icon) in the bottom, the right side of the screen.
- You will be asked to log into your profile. (Make sure that no other account is logged in. If so, you will have to log out before proceeding)
- Type in the Email and Password you used for the deleted TikTok account.
- After successfully filling in the correct details, wait for the revelation! If your account is still in deactivation mode only, then the following page will show up:
If you are presented with this page, then your account can still be saved!
Just tap on cancel deactivation and wait for some minutes. That’s all! Your account will be recovered shortly, and you will be back in the world of TikTok!
If you are not, then, unfortunately, read below to understand why.
If you are not shown the re-activation page in the image below, I am sorry to say your deleted TikTok account is gone forever!
The permanent deletion occurs after your account has remained deactivated for a period of 30 days after the date of deletion. After the limit of 30 days, your account is permanently deleted from the system. When this happens, you can’t recover your deleted TikTok account back.
Thanks for reading! I hope you will be lucky and will recover your account back.