Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first smartphone from Google to partner with Xiaomi after 6 Months of the unsuccessful journey on Android One Project. It comes with a5.5-inch LTPS full-HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. If you are looking to install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are at the right place. Now you can flash Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 by following this tutorial. If you have downloaded then here I will guide you on How to install Stock ROM on Mi A1. If not, then check out this link for the Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware. The guide is simple and easy. All you need is to follow the steps properly.
- Download and Install N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android One)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A1 (5X)
Talking about the Specs, Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 13-MP rear dual camera and 5 MP selfie camera. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery.
In this guide, you will be able to either downgrade or upgrade your Xiaomi smartphone. This guide will be helpful for people who are looking to fix/unbrick their smartphone or you can also return to stock ROM from custom ROM. If you dunno what is custom ROM and their differences, check this helpful guide to install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Smartphone.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi devices.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware Here – Click here
Download Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1
Steps to Flash Firmware via Fastboot :
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware Here.
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fast boot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
That’s it, folks, I hope you have successfully installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 by following the step above. Thank you!!!