Post last updated on 6th December 2017: Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) is the first smartphone from Google to partner with Xiaomi after 6 Months of the unsuccessful journey on Android One Project. It comes with a5.5-inch LTPS full-HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Today we have a good News for all Xiaomi Mi A1 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot). Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Talking about the Specs, Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 13-MP rear dual camera and 5 MP selfie camera. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery.
In this tutorial, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi A1. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Xiaomi Mi A1. If you have a TWRP for Xiaomi Mi A1 (5x), you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Tutorial To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot)
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi A1. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1 today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi A1.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You need to unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Download Official TWRP Recovery (Latest)
So i hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.