Infinix Hot 8 smartphone was launched on 4th September 2019. The device came with an HD display with MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, dual rear camera setup, waterdrop notch, Android Pie, etc. With each and every day of our life, we are getting productive and addictive towards the smartphone. If you’re using an Android device and you’re a fan of the Android ecosystem, then customizations will be your priority. Most of the advanced Android users or developers customize or tweak their devices. Now, in this case, if you’re installing any Custom firmware or modding any file, you may get issues with your device software. Here we will guide you on how to install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 8.
The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide. Some times flashing any mod file or tweaking your device in an improper way or unsupported file/too, may brick your device. Therefore, you have to install the official Stock Firmware on your device again in order to get back in track. Even if you’re using any Custom ROM and finds some issues with the software or performance, it will be a good idea to get back to the Stock ROM. Flashing a Stock ROM can fix all the basic and common software and device performance issues easily.
Check out the importance of a Stock Firmware and follow the full installation guide for Infinix Hot 8 device from below.
Table of Contents
Importance of Stock Firmware
The official Stock ROM or a Stock Firmware is provided a smartphone OEM to its devices by default. It offers better security and stability to the device system with compatible updates. It’s a very important part of your smartphone. However, if you’re facing any issues with a Custom ROM, you can install the stock firmware again. It will fix most of the issues. Such as:
- With the help of Stock ROM, you can unbrick your Infinix Hot 8.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 8.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock.
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Infinix Hot 8.
- Fix OTA update issues.
- Fix battery draining or slow charging issue.
- App force close issue.
- Get back your device warranty. (If applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762 SoC (Helio P22)
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 8
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Infinix Hot 8 model. Check out the download link from below.
Download Stock ROM File
Before starting with the installation process, make sure to follow a few requirements which are mentioned below.
- This ROM file is for the Infinix Hot 8 only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% at least before doing anything.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Download and install Infinix USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now, let’s go to the installation part. Here we have provided the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 8.Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it. We hope that you’ve successfully installed the stock ROM on Infinix Hot 8. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries, do let us know in the comments below.