On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Infinix Hot 12 Play X6816B. Well, the device is based on Android 11.0 which is powered by the Spreadtrum Unisoc T606 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fixing any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Infinix Hot 12 Play X6816B, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Infinix Hot 12 Play Device Overview:
The Infinix Hot 12 Play features a 6.82 inches IPS LCD panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ panel with a 720 x 1612 pixels resolution and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Unisoc T610 processor built on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and six power-efficient Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali G52, which can reach up to 614.4MHz. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with XOS 10 skin running on it.
In terms of optics, we get a dual-camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The dual rear camera setup consists of a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens and a QVGA AI camera. The selfie camera at the front is an 8MP primary sensor. The front and rear camera systems are limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with two storage options: 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a massive 6,000 mAh battery that can easily last you a day. The smartphone is available in four colour options: Racing Black, Legend White, Origin Blue, and Lucky Green.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Hot 12 Play Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Hot 12 Play
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 12 Play
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Hot 12 Play
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Infinix Hot 12 Play
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Hot 12 Play back to Factory State
How to Flash Infinix Hot 12 Play X6816B Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 12 Play, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 12 Play X6816B
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Infinix Hot 12 Play X6816B Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: X6816-XQ683AMNP-R-OP-220507V579.zip
File Size: 3.5 GB
Android Version: 11.0
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 12 Play device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.