Infinix Hot 12 Pro was launched in India as the new budget smartphone, which features a waterdrop style notch display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by a UniSoc T616 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and a maximum of 128GB of onboard storage. It flaunts a dual camera unit at the back, led by a 50 MP main sensor. Infinix Hot 12 Pro has packed with a 5,000mAh battery on the handset, along with support for 18W fast charging.
On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Infinix Hot 12 Pro X668/X668C. Well, the device is based on Android 12.0, which is powered by the Spreadtrum Unisoc T616 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fixing any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Infinix Hot 12 Pro X668/X668C, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make flash the firmware file easier.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Hot 12 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Hot 12 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 12 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Hot 12 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Infinix Hot 12 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Hot 12 Pro back to Factory State
How to Flash Infinix Hot 12 Pro X668/X668C Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 12 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 12 Pro X668/X668C
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Infinix Hot 12 Pro X668/X668C Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_12_Pro_X668_V037_220614_12_SPD
File Size: 3.5 GB
Android Version: 12.0
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_12_Pro_X668C_V159_221005_12_SPD
File Size: 3.85 GB
Android Version: 12.0
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 12 Pro device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.