On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Micromax IN 2B E7544. Well, the device is based on Android 11 which is powered by the Spreadtrum Unisoc T610 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Micromax IN 2B, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Micromax IN 2B Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Micromax IN 2B
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Micromax IN 2B
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Micromax IN 2B
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Micromax IN 2B
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Micromax IN 2B back to Factory State
How to Flash Micromax IN 2B Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Micromax IN 2B, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Micromax IN 2B
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Micromax USB Drivers
Micromax IN 2B Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: E7544_SW_V11_HW_V2.0_210630
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 11.0
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Micromax IN 2B device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.