Do you want to flash the stock firmware file on your Redmi Note 3 manually? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why is this guide important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Redmi Note 3 Core, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing boot loop issue, or even dead, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Redmi Note 3 to solve software problems or restore to factory ROM settings.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
Go to Settings — About phone –> Settings and see if you have any new update on your phone. If you have any update, then hit the DOWNLOAD to start downloading. Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Redmi Note 3 to the latest MIUI. Also, make sure to follow the below important note before upgrading via OTA.
[su_note note_color=”#fbfbbe”]Note: Before proceeding to update via OTA, you must have a proper WiFi connection, which is stable enough to download the complete OTA. Also, make sure to charge your phone for at least 60-70% before upgrading your Redmi Note 3.[/su_note]
Still not received the update on your Redmi Note 3? then we can try the best solution: follow this guide to manually install the global stable ROM.
Steps to Install MIUI Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3
Before following the below guide, make sure to download and move the complete zip file to the SD card (Recovery method) and also follow the pre-requisite.
Download MIUI for Redmi Note 3
- MIUI 10.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
- MIUI 9.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Instructions to Install:
To install MIUI on Redmi Note 3, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
I hope this guide was helpful to install MIUI Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3.