Updated on September 15, 2021: Today Xiaomi rolled the August 2021 security patch for the device with software version V18.104.22.168.RJSINXM. The update is still based on Android 11.
On this page, we will share all the latest MIUI India stable ROM software updates for Mi 10i 5G. If you have bought this device in India, then you must install the official India stable ROM.
Check OTA Updates
As the smartphone OEM always pushes the firmware OTA update in batches, most of the users always receive the OTA update notification periodically. The OTA update also depends on the region server and carriers. If you want to keep checking updates then head over to the device Settings > About Phone > Software update.
If available, just download and install the update manually. Also, make sure to charge your battery up to 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Downloads and Changelog:
Other improvements and optimizations
How to Install MIUI India Stable ROM for Mi 10i 5G (gauguin)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G (gauguin) Indian variant only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI India Stable ROM on Mi 10i 5G. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Mi 10i 5G (gauguin) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.