Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has done a great job by releasing MultiVersus as a free-to-play crossover fighting video game. It includes iconic characters from Warner Bros, DC Comics, HBO, Cartoon Network, etc platforms. It’s in the early access stage where players are facing a couple of bugs or issues that may conflict with the game running properly. Meanwhile, some players are encountering the MultiVersus Item Unavailable/No Content Error.
Talking about the error, PlayStation console users are only facing this specific error message where they receive “Item Unavailable No Content Error” while trying to get into the game or server. Now, if you’re also facing the same error on your PS4 or PS5 console then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide completely to resolve it. Here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you that should gonna useful in most scenarios.
As the PlayStation console users are the sole victims to experience the particular error on the MultiVersus game, there may be a PlayStation Network Server issue or the internet connection issue or the game version becomes outdated, etc. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
1. Check the PSN Service Status
First of all, you should cross-check whether the PlayStation Network (PSN) Services are working fine or not. If the service status info shows any issue with the servers then make sure to wait for at least a couple of hours before trying to run the game again on your PS4/PS5 console. If in case, there is an issue with the PSN service then you don’t have anything to do at your end except for waiting. If everything seems fine, you can head over to the next method.
2. Check the Internet Connection
Make sure to check out the internet network at your end because a poor or unstable internet connection can trouble a lot no matter which online game you’re playing or which device you’re using. If you’re using Wi-Fi then try switching to an Ethernet connection or vice versa to cross-check the networking issue. If possible, try using a different internet network on the console or use a mobile hotspot. You can also power cycle your Wi-Fi router.
3. Log Out of the PSN account and Log back In
It’s also recommended to sign out of your PlayStation Network account on the console and then sign back into the account. Sometimes a temporary account-related glitch or cache data issue can trigger such conflicts. To do that:
- Just select the Settings menu on the PS4/PS5 console.
- Go to Account Management > Select Sign Out.
- Once done, restart your console to refresh the system.
- Head over to Settings > Account Management > Sign In.
- Enter the valid credentials and then select Sign In again.
4. Perform a Power Cycle on the Console
Make sure to perform a power cycle method on the PlayStation console to check for the issue because temporary glitches or the cache data issue can eventually trigger multiple conflicts with the game files to run properly. To do that:
- Make sure to fully power down your PlayStation 4/5 console. [Do not enter Rest Mode]
- Wait for the LED indicators to turn off completely.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your PlayStation 4/5.
- Now, wait for another one to two minutes.
- Then plug back the power cord into your PlayStation 4/5.
- Turn your PlayStation 4/5 back on and run the game to check for the issue.
5. Reinstall the MultiVersus game
Well, uninstalling and reinstalling the game on the PS4/PS5 console can also help the users to fix the item unavailable/no content error. You should follow the steps below to do so:
- From the home screen, just head over to the Games Menu.
- Highlight the MultiVersus game > Press the Options button on the controller.
- Select Delete > Make sure to select Confirm to proceed.
- Once done, you can reboot the console to refresh the system.
- Finally, head over to the PlayStation Store page, and reinstall the MultiVersus game.
6. Contact MultiVersus Support or PlayStation Support
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to contact MultiVersus Support or PlayStation Support for further assistance. It’s not necessary that every time the problem can happen at your end only. You should create a support ticket for the same to get a faster resolution. Also, try following the official MultiVersus Twitter handle for the latest updates and info.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.