Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Nokia TA-1156 powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Nokia 3.2 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Nokia 3.2
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Nokia 3.2
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Nokia 3.2
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Nokia 3.2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Nokia 3.2 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Nokia TA-1156
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 Processor
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Nokia TA-1156 Firmware File
Before installing the stock ROM on your Nokia 3.2 TA-1156, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Nokia 3.2 TA-1156
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Nokia USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: DPL_015B-0-00WW-B01
File Size: 1.5 GB
File Type: Firmware
Android Version: Android 11
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Nokia 3.2 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.