Oculus Quest 2 is one of the most advanced all-in-one VR headsets that has blazing fast hardware specifications, a higher resolution display, an immersive viewing experience, and more. Now, if you’re one of the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset users and somehow the Link Cable Mic Not Working for you then check out this troubleshooting guide on How to Fix it?
Not only the 2nd generation but also the base model Oculus Quest users are also facing a similar issue with the Link Cable while pairing. That literally prevents users to listen sound on headphones and even the microphone isn’t working. Though it seems quite hard enough to fix the issue, the steps are very easy. So, without wasting further ado, let’s jump into it.
Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable Mic Not Working | How to Fix?
So, in order to quickly fix the issue, you’ll need to change the settings on both the VR headset and your computer. Do the following:
- Go to the Audio Settings on your Windows computer from the taskbar audio/speaker icon.
- Right-click on the audio icon > Go to ‘Open sound settings’.
- Now, you should change both the output and input options to your Oculus headphones and microphones.
- Make sure that Headphones (Oculus Virtual Audio Device) is selected as Output and Headset Microphone (Oculus Virtual Audio Device) is selected as Input.
- Next, you’ll also require to check whether the Oculus Quest mic settings are properly configured or not. To do this:
- Go to Settings > Headset > Change both the Audio Input and Audio Output to the Quest Microphone.
- Finally, restart both the Oculus Quest 2 and your PC to check for the issue.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. Let us know in the comment below for additional queries.