On this page, we have shared all the Oppo Reno 3A CPH2013 flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what stock firmware flash file is.
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 3A
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that the OEM manufacturer designs for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oppo Reno 3A. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Reno 3A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Reno 3A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 3A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo Reno 3A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 3A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Reno 3A back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 3A
- Model: CPH2013
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Android Version: Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 3A
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 3A. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 3A
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Reno 3A device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.