Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (prague) was launched in February 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. As we know, this device has officially received the Android Oreo treat, but still, if you want Custom ROM with better speed and performance, then you must try this ROM. Today we have the new Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Talking about the specs, Huawei P8 Lite 2017 was launched in January 2017. The smartphone features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 655 coupled with 3/4 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 sports a with 12 MP rear Camera and 8MP front shooting camera. Huawei P8 Lite 2017 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a non-removable battery of 3000 mAh.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on the Huawei P8 Lite 2017. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017:
To install this ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Huawei P8 Lite 2017. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.