If you’re a Realme GT 2 RMX3311 user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check how to flash the firmware file on Realme GT 2. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to do customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Realme GT 2 device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you with the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Realme GT 2 Device Overview:
The Realme GT features a 6.62-inch AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It supports HDR10+ content and has a peak brightness of 1300 nits. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G built on a 5 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core process with one Kryo 680 core clocked at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 680 cores clocked at 1.80 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks we have the Adreno 660.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The single camera at the front is a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The phone comes in three storage options:128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, and 256GB + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh cell that can be topped up quickly using a 65W charging adapter that is included in the box. The company claims the phone reaches 100% in 33 min. The smartphone is available in four color options: Paper White, Paper Green, Steel Black, and Titanium Blue.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme GT 2.
- It fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme GT 2.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Realme GT 2.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT 2 RMX3311
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Realme GT 2. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Archos USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
- Device Supported: Realme GT 2
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Realme GT 2 from the link below.
|Flash File Name: RMX3311_11_C.10
File Size: 8GB
Android Version: 13.0
|Flash File Name: RMX3311_11_A.16
File Size: 8GB
Android Version: 12.0
|Flash File Name: RMX3311GDPR_11_A.13_2022021322070096.zip||Download|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme GT 2 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Realme GT 2.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Realme GT 2. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.