After a couple of leaks and render, Xiaomi has unveiled its nice-looking Redmi K-series smartphones called Redmi K30 and Redmi K30 5G. It has the upper mid-range hardware specifications along with the selfie camera cut-out display, quad rear cameras, new 5G mobile platform, and more. However, the device has an IPS LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and more than 84% screen-to-body ratio. Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Stock Firmware Collections with a complete step by step guide to install the firmware manually.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your Redmi K30 again depends on the model number.
Redmi K30 5G Specifications
The device comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution. The display has HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate support along with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset, coupled with Adreno 620 GPU. It packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage options (expandable up to 256GB via a hybrid slot).
The Redmi K30 5G runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10. Now, talking about the camera department, the device sports a dual selfie camera setup of a 20MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. Whereas the rear has quad cameras that include 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It has PDAF, HDR, Panorama, dual-LED flash, and more.
It packs a 4,500mAh battery and supports 30W fast charging. In terms of the connectivity options, the device has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, Infrared Port, NFC, FM Radio, Type-C port, etc. While the phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyro, ambient light, proximity, compass sensor, etc.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Redmi K30 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi K30.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi K30 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Stock Firmware Collections:
- V184.108.40.206.RGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QGHCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi K30
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Redmi K30. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.