It hasn’t been long since the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 was announced, but today you can install the unofficial build of TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab S3. The latest TWRP v3.1.0 was released recently to most of the officially supported device, today you can download and install the TWRP 3.1.0 build on Galaxy Tab S3. This TWRP Recovery is developed by XDA Recognized Contributor ashyx on XDA Forum unofficially. A big thanks to his support for TWRP for Galaxy Tab S3. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 , So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.1.0-0 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 . The TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 . Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.0-0 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 . If you have a TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 , you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 . Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 , you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 .
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 , you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- This will work only on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 with
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
STEPS FOR How to Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Also in Some devices, you need to Enable OEM Unlock, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlock option.
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator (If there is a pop-up regarding Installing ADB drivers let it finish, it usually updates)
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin (also make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so don’t worry about it, just verify COM is lit up)
- Add the Recovery TWRP .tar file which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button and load it inside it
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see
- Also, Uncheck the Auto Reboot if you installing for the first time
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few seconds until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS
- Restart the phone into recovery by Holding POWER + HOME + VOL UP.
- Voila! Now you have a TWRP Recoveryon your phone.
HOW TO ROOT Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need
- Now Extract the SuperSu tar file and move the .img file to root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “hold Power + Home + Volume Up” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the img file
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820/T825, Qualcomm MSM8966 , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.