The Korean giant, Samsung, has constantly been releasing smartphones under the “A” series since it came back in 2018. Along with this series, Samsung has been launching several models to attract customers and get more market share. Back on March 14, Samsung unveiled the new Galaxy A11. This is the successor to the last year’s Galaxy A10s. Here we’ve shared a full list of Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware – Software Update Tracker.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy A11 user and waiting for the latest firmware update or missed out on any particular firmware version, then you can easily find out the firmware and download it from the given link. Additionally, we’ve provided the firmware update changelogs, installation steps, requirements, etc. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the device overview below.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with a 6.40 inches TFT display with an HD+ resolution, i.e., with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It has a pixel density of 268 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ), a screen to body ratio of 81.6 percent, and an aspect ratio of 19:5:9. The rear of the smartphone is made up of plastic, and the frame is too made up of plastic. Coming to internals specs, this device comes with an Octa-core SoC that clocks at 1.8GHz. Taking about the memory options, it is available in two variants i.e. with 2 and 3GB of RAM.
While it is available only in a single internal storage variant with 32GB of eMMC 5.1 storage, further, this internal storage is expandable via a micro SD card up to 512GB, through the dedicated SIM card slot. This device is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. This is a really nice touch from the brands that everyone wants in a budget smartphone.
Talking about the cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A11 on the rear packs a triple camera setup. This triple rear camera setup includes a 13MP primary camera with an aperture value of f/1.8. This pairs with a secondary 2MP depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. Finally, to the setup, it sports the tertiary 5MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.2. This setup can shoot HDR photos and can record videos up to 1080 in 30fps. This device sports an 8MP camera on the front for shooting selfies, which come with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 packs a 4000 mAh battery and still charges over a micro USB port. But this device comes with support for Samsung’s proprietary fast-charging i.e. of 15W charging. The device runs on the latest OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10. Talking about security measures, it comes with a physical fingerprint scanner at the rear and also comes with support for face unlock. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A11 include Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. Coming to the dimensions, it measures 161.40 x 76.30 x 8.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs about 177.00 grams. It is available in four color options, namely the Black, White, Blue, and Red.
Check OTA Update
Samsung always releases firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in batches based on the server or region. So, it’s quite obvious that most of the users may receive the firmware update notification lately. However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings.
- Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
- If the new software update is available, then tap Download now.
- Post the download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and fully charge the battery level. If your device gets the latest software update notification, you can simply grab the OTA by downloading and installing it. But if in case, you want to install any particular update version or want to keep updated with each and every firmware update, you should follow the tracker list below.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Tracker
|A115FXXU1ATL1 – Global||December 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATK3 – South America||November 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATJ3 – Global||October 2020 Patch|
|A115WVLU2ATH2 – Canada||August 2020 Patch|
|A115U1UEU2ATG2 – US Unlocked||July 2020 Patch|
|A115USQU2ATG2 – USA Carriers||July 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBU1ATG1 – South America||July 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATG1 – Middle East, Africa and Asian||July 2020 Patch|
|A115WVLU1ATFA – Canada||June 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATF3 – Brazil||June 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATF4 – South America||June 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATF2 – Asia||June 2020 Patch|
|A115USQU1ATEA – Verizon||May 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATD2 – Australia||April 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATC5 – Asia||March 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBU1ATC2 – South America||March 2020 Patch|
We will keep updating the firmware update details whenever a new update will be available. So, make sure to bookmark this page.
Make sure to download the correct firmware for your device. If you are using SM-A315F, then download firmware starting with SM-A315F.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A11 Manually
Ensure to follow all the requirements properly before going to the firmware installation process.
- Before you go ahead with the procedure, make sure to take a complete backup of your Samsung phone.
- Install the appropriate Samsung Galaxy USB drivers.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%.
- Download the latest version of the Odin tool.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging:
– To do that again, head to the Settings>>Developer Options>> allow USB Debugging.
- Enter your Galaxy device into the Download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for Samsung phones with capacitive buttons and Volume Down + Bixby + Power for newer models.
Download Required Tools:
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool | Samsung Firmware Website
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Instructions to Install
- Download the appropriate Galaxy stock firmware for your phone.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 11 Timeline Tracker
No Update on the Android 11 version
We hope this tracker list and firmware flashing guide was helpful to all the Samsung Galaxy A11 users. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.