Samsung Galaxy A31 is one of the budget smartphones that is expected to launch in April 2020 under the A-series. The device features a Super AMOLED display, Android 10 (One UI 2), quad rear cameras, nice aesthetics, a bigger battery, and more. Here we’ve shared a full list of Samsung Galaxy A31 Stock Firmware – Software Update Tracker.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy A31 user and waiting for the latest firmware update or missed out on any particular firmware version, then you can easily find out the firmware and download it from the given link. Additionally, we’ve provided the firmware update changelogs, installation steps, requirements, etc. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the device overview below.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications
The Galaxy A31 comes with a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED display that has 1080×2340 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. While the handset runs on One UI 2.0 on the top of Android 10 out-of-the-box. It’s equipped with Exynos 9611 SoC, paired with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage options. There is a dedicated MicroSD card slot as well.
It has a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/2.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 5MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While the front packs a 20MP (wide, f/2.2) selfie camera with some AI modes. It sports a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Now, talking about the connectivity option, the device has dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, single & dual Nano-SIM slot, etc. It also features an optical under-display fingerprint sensor, an ambient light, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor, etc
Check OTA Update
Samsung always releases firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in batches based on the server or region. So, it’s quite obvious that most of the users may receive the firmware update notification lately. However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings.
- Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
- If the new software update is available, then tap Download now.
- Post the download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and fully charge the battery level. If your device gets the latest software update notification, you can simply grab the OTA by downloading and installing it. But if in case, you want to install any particular update version or want to keep updated with each and every firmware update, you should follow the tracker list below.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Stock Firmware Tracker
We will keep updating the firmware update details whenever a new update will be available. So, make sure to bookmark this page.
Make sure to download the correct firmware for your device. If you are using SM-A315F, then download firmware starting with SM-A315F.
|A315FXXU1DVF1||April 2022 Patch|
|A315GDXS1CUK1||November 2021 Patch|
|A315GDXU1CUG1||July 2021 Patch|
|A315GDXS1CUG1||July 2021 Patch|
|A315GDXU1CUD4||One UI 3.0|
|A315FXXU1CUD4||One UI 3.0|
|A315GDXU1BUA1||February 2021 Patch|
|A315GDXU1BTK3||November 2020 Patch|
|A315FXXS1ATJ1||October 2020 Patch|
|A315GXXU1ATJ4||October 2020 Patch|
|A315GDXS1ATJ1||October 2020 Patch|
|A315FXXU1ATG1||July 2020 Patch|
|A315FXXU1ATH3||July 2020 Patch|
|A315GDXU1ATH3||July 2020 Patch|
|A315FXXU1ATH2||July 2020 Patch|
|A315GDXS1ATH1||August 2020 patch|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A31 Manually
Ensure to follow all the requirements properly before going to the firmware installation process.
- Before you go ahead with the procedure, make sure to take a complete backup of your Samsung phone.
- Install the appropriate Samsung Galaxy USB drivers.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%.
- Download the latest version of the Odin tool.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging:
– To do that again, head to the Settings>>Developer Options>> allow USB Debugging.
- Enter your Galaxy device into the Download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for Samsung phones with capacitive buttons and Volume Down + Bixby + Power for newer models.
Download Required Tools:
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool | Samsung Firmware Website
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Instructions to Install
- Download the appropriate Galaxy stock firmware for your phone.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Android 11 Timeline Tracker
No Update on the Android 11 version
We hope this tracker list and firmware flashing guide was helpful to all the Samsung Galaxy A31 users. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.