The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G features a 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The device runs on Android 12 with One UI 4.1 on top and is powered by an octa-core SoC and up to 6GB of RAM. It carries the quad rear camera setup with a 48 MP primary sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide shooter, 5 MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro shooter. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 13 MP sensor.
From this post, you can download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G devices. Now that Google has released the stable build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Samsung, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0 update would bring in a plethora of noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G devices.
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Device Overview:
The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G features a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Exynos 1280 processor built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with One UI 4.1 skin running on it.
In optics, we get a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear quad-camera setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 5MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The front and rear camera setup can capture 4K videos at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes with four storage options: 128GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We also get a hybrid microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, and compass. Powering it all is a 5,000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 25W power adapter. The smartphone is available in four color options: Blue, Black, White, and Peach.
Android 13 and Its Features
Google has finally started rolling out their stable Android 13 update to the public. Regarding the Android 13, it seems that the Android 13’s successor has plenty of additional features and improvements to its predecessor. We’ve already seen and used the major UI and design element changes in Android 13 last year, known as ‘Material You.’ This materialistic theming design enhanced the Android user experience from the minimal subtle look, rounded corners, improved pop-ups, etc.
Whereas the improved scrolling screenshots, optimized one-handed UI mode, better privacy & security features, improved app notifications, per-app basis language preferences, app permissions to send notifications, BT LE Audio support, auto theme icons, updated now playing widget, etc. Users will also find intuitive QR scanner support, enhanced silent mode, tap-to-transfer media controls, multiple profiles for NFC payments, and more.
Android 13 One UI 5.0 Update Tracker:
Updated on December 08, 2022: Today, Samsung rolled their first One UI 5.0 update to the Galaxy A33 5G globally with software versions A336BXXU4BVJG. The update brings October 2022 security patch.
Download Android 13 | One UI 5.0 Update:
|Build Number: A336BXXU4BVJG
Security Patch: October 2022
File Size: 4 GB
Steps to Install Android 13 on Samsung A33 5G
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the One UI 5.0 update based on Android 13 on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, let us take a look at the prerequisites first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You must download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will also require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide to flash the Android 13 update using Odin Tool on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G. To flash Android 13 (One UI 5.0) on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
- Download the appropriate Android 13 firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy A33 5G to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Galaxy A33 5G.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.