Do you want to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J4. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
Alongside the formal debut of the new Galaxy A and J series models in India, Samsung has silently launched the Galaxy J4 as its newest affordable handset. Talking about the device specs, Samsung Galaxy J4 features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 Exynos 7570 Quad processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16 GB of internal memory which can also be expanded via a microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooting camera. Samsung Galaxy J4 came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
If you have bought this device and looking for a fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J4 back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
The supported Samsung Galaxy J4 device is:
List of Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||Model||Security Patch release|
|J400FXXU9CUJ4||SM-J400F||October 2021 Patch|
|J400MUBUCCUG1||SM-J400M||July 2021 Patch|
|J400FXXU7CTL4||SM-J400F||November 2020 Patch|
|J400FXXS7CTK1||SM-J400F||November 2020 Patch|
|J400FXXS7CTI2||SM-J400F||September 2020 Patch|
|J400MUBU9CTGO||SM-J400M||July 2020 Patch|
|J400FXXS5BTC3||SM-J400F||April 2020 Security Patch|
|J400FXXS5BTD1||SM-J400F||April 2020 Security Patch|
|J400GDXS5BTD2||SM-J400G||April 2020 Security Patch|
|J400MUBS7BTB3||SM-J400M||March 2020 Patch|
|J400MUBS6BTA1||SM-J400M||February 2020 Patch|
|J400FXXS5BTA2||SM-J400F||January 2020 Patch|
|J400FPUS5BTA1||SM-J400F||January 2020 Patch|
|J400FXXS5BTA1||SM-J400F||January 2020 Patch|
Steps to Install Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for Samsung Galaxy J4
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode – Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Samsung Galaxy J4:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy J4 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.