In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to set a Video as Your Wallpaper On iPhone in very simple steps.
Live Video feature only works with iPhones that use 3D Touch. You still have to press and hold on the screen, but instead of a three-second clip playing, you get something longer.
What is Video Wallpaper?
A video wallpaper, also called a live wallpaper, makes your phone’s background move or show a short video clip. Live wallpapers can spice up a phone beyond the standard, static wallpaper on most devices. Some smartphones come with live wallpapers pre-installed, like floating feathers, shooting stars, or falling snow. However, you can also make your own custom live wallpaper from any video. Live Video feature only works with iPhones that use 3D Touch. You still have to press and hold on the screen, but instead of a three-second clip playing, you get something longer.
Steps to Set a Video as Your Wallpaper On iPhone
- Download PicPlayPost from the App Store.
- After the app has installed, open it, and then click New Project.
- Tap Create a Movie or Sideshow and then select a Vertical 9:16 ratio.
- Next, click Fullscreen, and select your video.
- Customize your video by adding music, effects, transitions or stickers.
- Select your video, and then click Save & share.
- Launch the Settings app.
- And scroll down to and tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap “Live Photos” and select the file you just created.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.