If you own a BLU Vivo XL3 Plus V0210WW smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM On BLU Vivo XL3 Plus below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On BLU Vivo XL3 Plus pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus. Below is the given list of Stock ROM for BLU Vivo XL3 Plus. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for BLU Vivo XL3 Plus using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have ricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus.
Talking about the specifications, BLU Vivo XL3 Plus features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the BLU Vivo XL3 Plus comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. BLU Vivo XL3 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
To install the Stock Firmware on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Stock ROM (BLU_V0210WW_V7.1.2.04.01_GENERIC)
- THis guide is to Install Stock Firmware on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- This will work BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- Download the QPST
- Install the Latest BLU USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.