Looking to install the firmware file on Infinix Note 7 Lite X656? then you are at the right place. Infinix Note 7 Lite X656 came out of the box with Android 10 and under the hood runs on a MediaTek processor. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on Infinix Note 7 Lite X656. To flash the firmware file, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Infinix Note 7 Lite X656 back to the previous working condition.
Infinix Note 7 Lite Device Overview
The Infinix Note 7 Lite sports a 6.6 inch IPS LCD Display with a trendy punch hole and an HD+ resolution. The display has a pixel density of 266 PPI (Pixel Per Inch) and a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a screen to body ratio of 83 percent. Underneath the Infinix Note 7 Lite, it sports the common budget SoC i.e., the MediaTek MT6762 chipset, which is popularly known as the Helio P22.
This Helio P22 is a 64-bit ARM-based SoC and has an octa-core processor, which includes eight Cortex-A53 cores, which clocks at 2.0 GHz. On the GPU side, it sports the PowerVR GE8320 is clocked at 650 MHz. This chipset pairs with 4GGB of RAM. This comes with 128GB of eMMC 5.1 onboard storage, respectively. Further, this internal storage is expandable via a micro SD card up to 256GB. It has a dedicated slot for this.
Coming to the optics, the Infinix Note 7 Lite sports a quad rear camera setup. This quad-camera setup includes a primary 48MP sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8 and PDAF. This primary sensor pairs with a secondary 2MP portrait sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4 and a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4, and a 25mm macro lens. Finally, this rear camera setup includes a QVGA quaternary sensor. This rear supports Quad-LED flash and can take HDR photos. To the front, the device has an 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture value. Both the sensors can only shoot videos up to 1080P @ 30fps.
The Infinix Note 7 Lite packs a 5,00 mAh battery and still charges over a micro USB port. This battery doesn’t support fast charging. It runs on XOS 10 that is based on Android 10. Coming to the dimensions, it measures about 165 x 76.8 x 8.7 mm (6.50 x 3.02 x 0.34 in). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, FM radio, and USB micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and also supports face unlock. Other sensors include an accelerometer, ambient sensor, proximity, and compass. The smartphone is available in different gradient options for purchasing.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 7 Lite X656
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infinix Note 7 Lite X656
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infinix Note 7 Lite X656
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Note 7 Lite X656 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Infinix Note 7 Lite X656 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Note 7 Lite X656, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Note 7 Lite X656
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_7_Lite_X656_MT6765_V130_191224.zip
File Size: 4 GB
OS: Android 10
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_7_Lite_X656_MT6765_V255_200326.zip
File Size: 3.17 GB
OS: Android 10
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Note_7_Lite_X656_MT6765_V313_200622_10.zip
File Size: 2 GB
OS: Android 10
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Note 7 Lite X656, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Note 7 Lite X656
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Note 7 Lite X656 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.