Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620/X620B powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file is.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Zero 6 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Infinix Zero 6 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Infinix Zero 6 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620/X620B
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620/X620B Firmware File
Before installing the stock ROM on your Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620/X620B, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Zero 6 Pro X620/X620B
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: X620/X620B-Q6361B-O-190108V34
File Size: 1.5 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Zero_6_Pro_X620/X620BB_Q6361A_V34_190108_QPST.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Zero 6 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.